Viewed 901 Times
- We will have a full kitchen to our disposal. (Food will be at set times and is included in your booking)
- Hot beverages, fruit and small snacks will be available through the night.
- Feel free to bring your juicer & fruit/veg (for non-sleeping hours)
- This is a vegetarian event like all our events. And Vegans are catered for (dairy-free soup for dinner & porridge/muesli for breakfast).
- In the spirit of community you are encouraged to bring some sweet & savoury celebratory food to share around (It’ll be nearly Christmas then: )
- Drinking water – new venue [to be updated 2018]
Was this answer helpful ? Yes / No