- 1. FAQ's
- 1. Q: Sacred space?30.09.15
…warm, relaxed, joyful atmosphere in keeping with the energies of the Solstice… Stillness…awareness…letting go and aspiring to creating a more harmonious world for the year ahead.
- 2. Q: Food, hot beverages, juices & drinking water30.09.15
- We will have a full kitchen to our disposal. (Food will be at set times and is included in your booking)
- Hot beverages, fruit and small snacks will be available through the night.
- Feel free to bring your juicer & fruit/veg (for non-sleeping hours)
- This is a vegetarian event like all our events. And Vegans are catered for (dairy-free soup for dinner & porridge/muesli for breakfast).
- In the spirit of community you are encouraged to bring some sweet & savoury celebratory food to share around (It’ll be nearly Christmas then: )
- Drinking water - new venue [to be updated 2018]
- 3. Q: Glebe House: indoors / outdoors?02.10.15
Glebe House is a large, warm, cosy, two-storey open plan building. There is an immediate access to a beautiful open countryside with Dowth monument right in the next field. The venue is a 10 minute walk from Newgrange monument.
- 4. Q: How long is it?02.10.15
The 2018 experience will run from 03:45pm on Thursday 20th of December through the night to 02:00pm on Friday 20th of December. Finishing up with communal clean up and chill out sauna.
- 5. Q: How much is it?02.10.15
Full winter solstice experience 84€ | Student, Teen (over 14's), OAP, Social Welfare 64€ | Own bed add-on: 30€ | Solstice Morning only: €30 | Tickets are transferable, non-refundable. All workshops, sauna, Communal Supper, Breakfast & Communal Sleeping space are included in the price.
- 6. Q: How to get there / car share02.10.15
- 7. Q: Townley Hall House: indoors / outdoors?20.10.18
Townley Hall House (Meath / Louth) is a large, warm (heated-floors), recently referbished and modernised Georgian house. At our disposal: indoor kitchen area, showers, toilets. There is an outdoor fire-pit access. The venue is a 12 minute drive from Newgrange monument and 6 minutes drive from Dowth. Here's Townley Hall website. Tel: 041 983 8218